• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

xjbebop

Was just thinking I hadn't seen any new posts to this thread in awhile....
I'm afraid I don't have anything new to add, and don't really want to start repeating myself...

GWDavis28

Was just thinking I hadn't seen any new posts to this thread in awhile....
I'm afraid I don't have anything new to add, and don't really want to start repeating myself...

Same here, been looking for things and this happened to pop up.

I also spied this today.

Firemist Orange with an unbelievable neck.

p1wzcpszc1eiu3fma5hy.jpg

ymzgrztranvugfpzocyp.jpg

Glenn |B)

TripHazard

Great choices on the new colours and really nice to see the roasted maple neck.
Gonna be a while before I can get one but damn, they did start me looking at gear and thinking “what can I sell…”
Love them

GWDavis28

Agreed.... it's too bad that "green guitars don't sell"... ;)

Sooo true, it looks like it's a pearl'ish green. I thought it was a strain and not a paint.

Great choices on the new colours and really nice to see the roasted maple neck.
Gonna be a while before I can get one but damn, they did start me looking at gear and thinking “what can I sell…”
Love them

Hahahahahaha, ah yes the great debate, what can I sell to afford this. Nice to see the maple neck offered, though I do know there are those that loved the rosewood necks.

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

This thread needs some love.

web-al-green-_0002_layer-1.jpg

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

From the EBMM Reverb Shop that recently sold.

2002 Original Gremlin Green Sparkle AL with piezo.

wkdj6rkdnsiioi3rfzoy.jpg

Glenn |B)

skhan007

New guy here! Absolutely loving these AL guitars and have decided that this model will be my first EBMM. Long story short, I borrowed my neighbor's early 90's EVH guitar for about a month and loved it. I'm thinking the AL is my style and hope to get one soon. I'm gravitating to three singles, hardtail, and love the three-tone sunburst finish! Those sparkle finishes are mind-blowing, however.

GWDavis28

New guy here! Absolutely loving these AL guitars and have decided that this model will be my first EBMM. Long story short, I borrowed my neighbor's early 90's EVH guitar for about a month and loved it. I'm thinking the AL is my style and hope to get one soon. I'm gravitating to three singles, hardtail, and love the three-tone sunburst finish! Those sparkle finishes are mind-blowing, however.

Welcome skhan007, you can't go wrong with an Albert Lee that's for sure. I have 2 3 MM90's and HH and love them both. Sparkles rock!!!!!!! Keep an eye out on Reverb there are lots floating around on there.

Glenn |B)

skhan007

Welcome skhan007, you can't go wrong with an Albert Lee that's for sure. I have 2 3 MM90's and HH and love them both. Sparkles rock!!!!!!! Keep an eye out on Reverb there are lots floating around on there.

Glenn |B)

Thanks!! I’m definitely keeping my eyes open for a nice AL. While I’m gravitating towards the sss model, the 3mm90 model is so cool, too.

GWDavis28

ctownsend

Happy to finally join the Albert Lee club. Grabbed a Firemist Silver from The Vault, pictured next to its Axis Super Sport cousin. Confirmation that EBMMs are the best axes! The Desert Island rig is now complete!

Attachments

• Albert and Eddie copy.jpg
    Albert and Eddie copy.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 293
Top Bottom