• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

keko

Does anybody remember this tune from 1983. ?

It's kinda disco-funky from 80s and got a great bass line, ...recently I heard it on the radio and decided to record a home amateur video with my Bongo. Main problem was that old VHS cassette is de-tuned for about 1/4 from 440 Hz, ...so I had a huge problem to tune my Bongo in that "key"!!!

Check how it sounds:

Sonnyonbass

Some funky shizzle!

Just got my Electro Harmonix Q-Tron back from repair.
And the Big Al 4 HSS from my brother was in the house.

Next time I'll film myself ;-) Maybe....

drTStingray

Some tracks from a recent recording - all on 2010 Classic Ray - tbone and lights out with mutes engaged.

Bass solo on black cat bone is on SR4HH - both pick ups on H mode - mid boosted a little.

All bass is direct input via germanium studio compressor. Be good to hear your feedback :)

ReverbNation

Last edited:

backagain1

Some tracks from a recent recording - all on 2010 Classic Ray - tbone and lights out with mutes engaged.

Bass solo on tbone is on SR4HH - both pick ups on H mode - mid boosted a little.

All bass is direct input via germanium studio compressor. Be good to hear your feedback :)

ReverbNation

Very nice! Comments:

On T-Bone, good bass sound and good balance between instruments. Sounds like a fun tune to play.

On Your Light's On, I love the blues... very nice. Again good sound mix.

backagain1

keko

It's really hard to play a fretted bass over the original fretless bass line, ...but I'm trying, haha... :D
I need a decent 4 string fretless bass, ...badly!

Top Bottom