• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Tollywood

Hey Guys! I thought I'd start a fun thread that we can all add to over the years. This is a place to post pictures and stories of ebmm forum members who meet in person.

Kevin (ozzyrules), Sterling, and I went to Guitar Center in Warwick, Rhode Island.
Notice that we are posing in front of the Ernie Ball strings?

Well, okay...Sterling wasn't really with us, but he was there in spirit! We listened to Sterling Ball's Better Late Than Never in the car. We had a really fun time and grabbed a bite to eat afterward.

That's me on the left and Kevin on the right.

Last edited:

mtrejo

Between the Rhode Island accent and the Pilot voice, did you bring Sterling as an interpreter? :)
It's always cool to meet forum members in person. I've met a few but forgot to pull out the selfie stick to capture the moment.

Bryan, why don't you get out of the snow for a while and come visit AZ? Bring your shorts!

ozzyrules

Between the Rhode Island accent and the Pilot voice, did you bring Sterling as an interpreter? :)
It's always cool to meet forum members in person. I've met a few but forgot to pull out the selfie stick to capture the moment.

Bryan, why don't you get out of the snow for a while and come visit AZ? Bring your shorts!

Mario, were your ears burning? We talked about you......

Tollywood

I could really use a break from winter. We've had about 8 feet of snow so far.

This week alone, my water pipes in my house froze and I smashed my wife's Mustang GT into a snow bank that contained a guard rail within it.

mtrejo

JOINING IN HERE B-MONEY, hope you don't mind :)

So I had the great pleasure of meeting up with longtime forum member kbaim (Keith) yesterday.

He picked up lunch (thanks again!), we sat and talked for several hours and had a blast sharing war stories and what not. Keith is the kind of guy that you instantly feel like old friends with so time flew by fast. I brought along one of my guitars and noodled around a little too.

So far I've been fortunate to have become great friends with at least 6 other forumites, now 7, and meet up whenever possible. As Keith put it, Sterling and EB seems to attract really good people and players for some reason. I have to agree 100%

Jack FFR1846

Met Gio who came up to my house to give my Al a new home. Great guy and awesome player (think Ozzy would have given him the job with just his noodling). No pictures. Of course local meet & Greets or clinics bring the New Englanders together in Boston or Manchester, CT. Don't want to leave anyone out (I know I'll forget someone), so will just say that at these events, we all seem to know each other.

Gio_Force_One

Met Gio who came up to my house to give my Al a new home. Great guy and awesome player (think Ozzy would have given him the job with just his noodling). No pictures. Of course local meet & Greets or clinics bring the New Englanders together in Boston or Manchester, CT. Don't want to leave anyone out (I know I'll forget someone), so will just say that at these events, we all seem to know each other.

thank you jack. its a great guitar.

Dr. Rock

If anybody is in Houston, I'm around... I've not heard of any MM events around here, maybe I've not been looking that hard.

Top Bottom