• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

UPS delivered this one in the following condition. Unreal.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

PeteDuBaldo

The end.

Did I getcha?!?!?!

On a serious note, last week I got a call from Billy @ MM saying that a 3rd y2d was ready for us. For a minute or two I was confused since I thought I only ordered 2, but it turned out that I had actually ordered 3. That means this one is a BONUS! It just arrived and this PDN package knocks your socks off.

threeminutesboy

indeed unacceptable delivery condition :)

there will be one lucky dude this week, I can tell you this one won't last for long

ps: pete can you check your email (about the pedal)

douglasspears

it looks like the pickguard is broken in several spots. Not the case? Also, I see some discoloration on the back of the neck in that third photo.

I'm confused, what else is new?

Sweat

Awesome that is so sweet, and well if you would have used USPS then I would have skipped reading the post and went directly to the rant on the worthless company, so yea would have got me then:eek::)

Back on subject awesome, this PDN is sweet and that Y2D needs to be here with me but no can do on a straight buy cash is tight!!!

Someone should snag it quick!:cool:

joe web

awesome like every PDN i´ve seen before!
i should have ordered a hardtail as well....man, those guitars are so sweet and sound killer!

JasonT

Yup, Pete, I feared the worst. Happy to see nothing but awesome there. Fantastic looking axe!

Jack FFR1846

Uh Oh. Pete. That's a solid black pickguard. It has faded so much that it almost looks clear to me. I'll take it off your hands at no charge to you.

mtrejo

Damned you Pete! Gio has me sold on a Y2D and this PDN is hitting the spot. Somebody quickly Jedi Mind Trick me into not buying this for crying out loud.

Stratty316

Do it Mario!

Ps. Lets hope UPS doesn't do this to Pete with a Silo Spec. My wife would kill me...

Last edited:
Top Bottom