• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

VOLTAGE

KungFu Grip said:
It is a flat top, but not Korean. My buddy has one of these. I believe it's a Wolfgang Special. Great guitar, right up there with Music Mans.
yeah that is the flametop special.
made in U.S.A

:cool:

VOLTAGE

Shnook said:
And just to really clarify the Wolfgang Special comment, one of the Specials EVH used on the VH3 tour had a quilt top. It's NOT the Korean version that came out a few years later. It's equipped with a Sustainer neck pickup and was used for his solo part of the show. I've not seen a single pic of EVH with the QT Korean model. Probably never will.
no doubt a custom shop,they will build you me or anyone else anything for a price:D

PurpleSport

Looks like the rumor is slowly gelatinizing into something solid on MSNBC.COM - nothing that hasn't really been discussed already here or on other VH websites, but I think now that a major news outlet has jumped on the VH tour news bandwagon, expect more info to start a-flowin' soon':

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4586829/

Wonder what label they're gonna wind up on?

(For some reason, I don't exactly seem 'em doing an internet thing, but it's not impossible either - complete creative control, a fanbase that's been in place for nearly 3 decades now, and a higher per-album-sold profit margin even if the album sells less than VHIII's total volume...)

Top Bottom