• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

stingray96191

So i ordered a DDII Big Al the day the order window opened up from Bass Central In Florida who I have been dealing with for many many years. I payed off the bass with some of my savings, and was patiently waiting for my bass to be delivered, when i was diagnosed with brain cancer. And now the medical bills are stacking up. And i don't know what to do. I have both my Bongo and My 2008 LE for sale in the for sale forums. I just need to make some money before i completely go under. I know i am not the most active member on this board, but have been lurking since 2002, i'm hoping my fellow knuckleheads can help me out and buy some of my equipment. so i can pay my medical bills. If anyone is interisted in my DD2 Big Al that was ordered on July 13th from Bass Central. Let me know so i can contact them and let them know someone is taking over my preorder. I got a hell of a deal on her. I really don't want to get rid of my stuff but as a 25 year old the fact that i may be dying makes me reevaluate my priorities.... Mods, please feel free to delete if this is too off topic.

Thanks,

E P

stingray96191

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Spread the word the order window ends tomorrow. I'm not looking to make any money, just get what i have put into it already. In the meantime, chemo and the couch are my best friends.

koogie2k

No promises, but, PM me the details so I can see if I can swing it.

Most important though...is for you to get better. I have you in my prayers bro and wish you well. :cool:

EBMM7181

Thoughts and prayers are with you.
The price for healing has already been paid, I just hope you receive it

Manfloozy

My prayers and best are with you. I wish you a speedy recovery, and many more years of Bass playing health in front of you. I will keep my ears and eyes out for anyone who may be interested as well.

Big Poppa

OK here is the challenge...if we pull this off E.P. has to promise to not sell the basses...ever

I need someone to volunteer to hast a paypal for this deal. He wants $2,500.00 for his basses for sale. If the knuckleheads give enough to match the amount then I will give him the Dargie free and he keeps his other music man basses....deal?
Ill start by putting the first $100.00 Dont feel pressured if you can afford a dollar give a dollar.

This is where we show what we are made of. We are knuckleheads.

Last edited:

GWDavis28

stingray96191, sorry to hear the news that blows. Hope things get better.

Glenn |B)

beej

Oh that's horrible, horrible news. I'm so sorry to hear it.

Count me in for helping to raise funds.

Edit: I've fired off some funds to leftyguitarblue's PP account.

Last edited:

rizzo9247

Terrible news man, you will be in my prayers.

OK here is the challenge...if we pull this off E.P. has to promise to not sell the basses...ever

I need someone to volunteer to hast a paypal for this deal. He wants $2,500.00 for his basses for sale. If the knuckleheads give enough to match the amount then I will give him the Dargie free and he keeps his other music man basses....deal?
Ill start by putting the first $100.00 Dont feel pressured if you can afford a dollar give a dollar.

This is where we show what we are made of. We are knuckleheads.

If someone is willing to take this on, just leave us your email address (that's hooked up to paypal) and we will send the donations.

EDIT: Just noticed Lefty's noble undertaking on the other side. Donation sent.

Last edited:

GreyDad

EP: really sorry to hear that and you have my best wishes mate - you're going to get through this and we're going to see that post count of yours go way up

BP: I'm in and I'll match you

Neil

Big Poppa

Lefty guitar blue has taken the lead and is using his paypal account check out the skinny stringer side.....This is what we are good for THanks so much for the support Once again please do not feel pressured to do anything but if you can spare a few bucks it is a good cause.

Top Bottom