• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Chewie

It's amazing in 3D.

At the EB Holiday dinner I was sitting next to the common wall with the movie theater next door. Occasionally I could hear it through the wall and kept wanting to go back to Pandora.

jakedawgwhite88

pretty darn good

I went to see it tonight in fact....very good indeed...there were a couple of battle scenes that were a little lean for what an actual battle might have looked like (too nice) but hey its a movie ...the language wasn't very bad and the story line was great.

TheShreddinHand

+1, finally saw this on Saturday (even convinced the wife to go) and I was blown away! Took my eyes about 5 minutes to get used to the 3D effect, but this is a must see before theaters stop showing it in 3D!!

craigny

BTW Slav your Avatar from Yo Gabba Gabba is the BOMB!!! (My kids favorite!!)....but seriously Avatar the movie was amazing, great story, incredible visuals.

Slav123

BTW Slav your Avatar from Yo Gabba Gabba is the BOMB!!! (My kids favorite!!)....but seriously Avatar the movie was amazing, great story, incredible visuals.

Thanks Craig! It took me like an hour to get the 4 + 2 headstock. My 2 year old daughter got me into a bunch of really cool kid shows, Gabba being my current favorite.:p

I'm glad that Avatar was recognized during the globes and won some awards.

All the best,
Slav

Sasquatch

Saw Avatar in 3D and was amazed at the effects, however I wasn't real stoked about the political connotations of the movie.

danny-79

Just been to see it on IMAX,the story is a bit week but a total must see for effects :)

Last edited:

bkrumme

Took the wife to see it in Real D 3D on Saturday. The story is a little weak (think Dances With Wolves with blue aliens), but the 3D pulls you in and won't let you go.

Metropolis_488

My Wife and I just saw this over the weekend... plot was so-so, like Dances with Wolves meets the Giant Smurfs, but the special effects were unreal.

Mateo

finally saw this on Saturday (even convinced the wife to go) and I was blown away! Took my eyes about 5 minutes to get used to the 3D effect, but this is a must see before theaters stop showing it in 3D!!

Top Bottom