• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

BrickGlass

Maybe the AL just doesn't sell that well so they won't be making as many? It's all speculation, but after all, it is a business.

xjbebop

yeah, nobody buys AL's anymore.....

32296008603_a2e7028999_c.jpg

;)

Pott

Maybe the AL just doesn't sell that well so they won't be making as many? It's all speculation, but after all, it is a business.

That's almost certainly the reason; but rational thinking won't stop us from being disappointed :p This is Teh Intrawebz after all.

Ketmel Gregoire

Agreed

Looks like not a single AL in there... I thought I spotted one, but it looks more like a Cutlass.

I'm quite disappointed, especially given all the new models we got hints about but haven't been shown/announced (JP8, JR signature, Hunter Hayes sig...). Ah well. :( I guess they're coming but the lack of AL love so far (there are unannounced/unteased months) is disappointing.

My dreams of a blue AL HH with piezo are further and further away...

Agreed, Ive been itching to see a new production line of them. Hopefully 2018 will...

mmbassplayer

Casey... It seems there is a problem with the website on the BFR page... all the photos at the bottom seem to be blurry. Maybe you can talk to the webmaster and get that resolved ASAP. :D JOSH

scalloped

Hi,
I was trying to order the electric guitar Musicman Majesty BFR which You can find the specs below.
I think there is a mistake for the pickup description of the this guitar. The configuration should be DiMarzio Sonic Ectasy. (check yellow highlighted below)
I was confused and suspended my order until I receive Your confirmation related with the pickups.

Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Majesty Electric Guitar with Claro Walnut Shield and Autographed Back Plate Walnut | Musician's Friend

Pickups
· Configuration: HH
· Neck: Liqui-Fire
· Middle: Not applicable
· Bridge: Crunch Lab

A.J.

@scalloped

Sonic Ecstasy pickups are used in the Claro Walnut Majesty.

kestrou

That second shot is mine - ALL MINE! :D

I’m gigging in Dallas October 13 and 14 - hope it makes it to me in time...

Kevin

Tollywood

I think the Dark Lord Morse is destined to be a very popular model. It has so much mojo. The neck carve is super comfortable. The reverse headstock is so bad ass.

What a great offering from the ebmm custom shop. There, I said it. They don't think they have a custom shop, but it sure feels like it to me. :cool: What an exciting run of BFRs still to come.

Top Bottom