• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

puppyonacid

Seems like as good a place as any to post my grievance now we have your attention BP.

One of the major factors on purchasing my JP6 was the fact that the case would fit in the boot (trunk) of my car(automobile). I found out that it didn't when I arrived at the store. In fact, when I tried I noticed that it would have snapped off the same bit of plastic (plastic) as my other guitar in it's case. I was most disapointed. I think since my JP6 could have snapped it off means you guys should fix my cars boot (automobiles trunk) for free!

Would it be too much trouble to put up a sticky outlining which boots (shoes) an SKB case will fit in? It would have saved me alot of trouble (effort) in choosing my guitar. Also, it doesn't seem to go with anything I wear! All my other guitars do. I've posted this on other forums and they've all been more than happy to suggest outfits and new cars (brum brums). In fact, one forum went so far as to send me some new threads (stickys) to try! The fact that my guitar changes colour only seems to compound the matter. I tried CS but they couldn't put me through to the relevent department (menswear). So I'm left with a guitar I can't transport anywhere and that goes with none of my clothes. I hope you're happy! All in all this has caused me to lose almost 2 mins of sleep (shut eye) every night. In the meantime I'm reduced to wearing the only piece of clothing that will do. My girlfriends new dress! But it doesn't fit properly. And all the tops she has suck!

Jimmyb

Seems like as good a place as any to post my grievance now we have your attention BP.

One of the major factors on purchasing my JP6 was the fact that the case would fit in the boot (trunk) of my car(automobile). I found out that it didn't when I arrived at the store. In fact, when I tried I noticed that it would have snapped off the same bit of plastic (plastic) as my other guitar in it's case. I was most disapointed. I think since my JP6 could have snapped it off means you guys should fix my cars boot (automobiles trunk) for free!

Would it be too much trouble to put up a sticky outlining which boots (shoes) an SKB case will fit in? It would have saved me alot of trouble (effort) in choosing my guitar. Also, it doesn't seem to go with anything I wear! All my other guitars do. I've posted this on other forums and they've all been more than happy to suggest outfits and new cars (brum brums). In fact, one forum went so far as to send me some new threads (stickys) to try! The fact that my guitar changes colour only seems to compound the matter. I tried CS but they couldn't put me through to the relevent department (menswear). So I'm left with a guitar I can't transport anywhere and that goes with none of my clothes. I hope you're happy! All in all this has caused me to lose almost 2 mins of sleep (shut eye) every night. In the meantime I'm reduced to wearing the only piece of clothing that will do. My girlfriends new dress! But it doesn't fit properly. And all the tops she has suck!

I'll try some of what he's on :D

TonyEVH5150

Big Poppa

Dear Mr Acid
\
e have recieved your complaint....which we take very seriously. we cuuurently have our vehicular interface team reasearching ways to solve your problem. we should get back to you in 60 days.

thank you for your support.

Mr. Poppa

beej

I certainly hope MM will cover the cost of shipping the car to SLO so the trunk (er, boot) can be properly measured.

koogie2k

OK...now I have a complaint.

Being that the EBMM guitars and basses are sooooo awesome....I must find fault with the instruments and strings as I still suck at playing.

So, will EBMM cover the costs of my lessons with Petrucci, Morse, Lukather, LaRue and Mr. Levin? I mean....it is the right thing to do....no? I mean, I should be able to pick up said bass/guitar and it should play itself at the same level as the artists mentioned above. Think about it. :D

fbecir

So I'm left with a guitar I can't transport anywhere and that goes with none of my clothes.

Did you try to play naked ??? :eek:

I am a strong believer that it is easier to play with your Balls when you are naked. And if you play naked, perhaps you will stay at home (thus you don't need a car).

I think I can work for CS :):):)

GWDavis28

OK...now I have a complaint.

Being that the EBMM guitars and basses are sooooo awesome....I must find fault with the instruments and strings as I still suck at playing.

So, will EBMM cover the costs of my lessons with Petrucci, Morse, Lukather, LaRue and Mr. Levin? I mean....it is the right thing to do....no? I mean, I should be able to pick up said bass/guitar and it should play itself at the same level as the artists mentioned above. Think about it. :D

Koogs, I agree 100% man, I mean their names are on them right???

Hahahahahahahaha, that made my morning man. :)

Glenn |B)

bovinehost

Administrator
So, will EBMM cover the costs of my lessons with Petrucci, Morse, Lukather, LaRue and Mr. Levin? I mean....it is the right thing to do....no? I mean, I should be able to pick up said bass/guitar and it should play itself at the same level as the artists mentioned above.

Hey Koogs, I was goofing around with Dave LaRue and told him that the factory clearly put something in his basses that they didn't put in mine.

"Because mine simply will not do what yours will", I said.

We laughed and joked about it a little and he did admit that his had something extra in it. You know what he said it was?

"Practice."

Jackie

TimSz

You know what my complaint with the Ernie Ball Company is? I'm sure you don't, so let me say it here:

It bugs me that this company goes unnoticed. There are so many people out there lulled into the trance of seeing a name they know, and as a result, they never think to search outside the "big two" companies that start with F and G.

While I admit that I had to go through that F and G to come home to MM, I made it. My first electric guitar string was EB. I tried other strings with the hope that they would be as good just in case a store didn't carry my beloved EB strings. I was let down. Now I have to travel out of my way to get EB strings if my usual pickup places don't have them. (two weeks ago, I did a city wide search for them and wasted two tanks of gas!)

Since getting into the music business and selling gear to people, it has been my personal mission to make sure that anyone in the market for a very well priced guitar or bass that is made in the USA and slaughters all competition, that they know about MM guitars. I show them the website, and give them an in-depth tour of the models and explain which one would cater to their needs the best. My guitar store doesn't even sell MM guitars, and I send people away to the competition to buy them!

Just last week, I had a guy come in looking for a PRS SE because he heard Santana played them. I knew that another store (a competitor!) had one last SUB guitar in stock. Did I try and sell the guy on one of the guitars we had? Absolutely not! I told him about the SUB and how all others pale in comparison to MM guitars. He was floored by my passion and dedication to the cause, and went and looked into the SUB. Sadly, it was sold, but he has come back numerous times since and we've discussed his next "big purchase guitar". I'm trying to get him into a JP6 or an Axis.

That's MY problem with the company is that it's our little secret. They'll all know soon!

ebmmguy

I agree whole heartedly

I second jimmy-jengas' comment. I own a couple of expensive "G" guitars, a cheap "F" guitar and a host of others. 99.99% of the time I play my JP6 and I remain enthralled by the enjoyment I get from it. The action, fit and finish, sound, etc. make it a pure joy to play. We gotta spread the word.

MatrixAndyR

Ok... my complaint.....
Dear Mr Big Poppa....

Since I am now addicted to your guitars, I have since run out of money. So I believe it is now your fault and I should be given free money and guitars for life.

NorM

Last night I had set aside 10 minutes to compile my complaints and then I was going to spend 10 minutes being mad about them. I put them on my to do list right under being thankful for things. I never fully got finished being thankful for things before I fell asleep. I'll try it again tonight and if I get a chance I'll report back tomorrow, but it doesn't look good.

Oh! before I forget! Thanks for the last party in Indio. Damn that was fun!
Seeing that Steve Morse guy play is such a treat for me.

Last edited:

Slingy

Not everyone carries the EB strings, but It's very cool that you can actually buy them at all the record stores in town. And that is the only brand they carry. They must be the most popular string ever.

Colin

shivers, I go away for a family holiday and miss all the fun? Can't agree with the Sterling bashing, post a thread on how great BP has been to us and I'm there. :)

axisbasher

Well "Big Poppa", when you were born you certainly got your full complete share of arrogance didn't you.

Come clean with us now "Big Poppa". You're not really concerned with "cluttering up the message board" with customer service complaints. What you're concerned with is running a CENSORED message board and presenting a false image to the world that Ernie Ball guitars are all perfect and that there are no customer service problems at all!

You are one incredibly arrogant S.O.B.

Enjoy your little pond. That tin badge your wearing looks real spiffy.

LOL...you are sssoooo right!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom