• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dave1812

My Dealer just sent me an E-Mail, telling me that the ETA for my JP is gonna be around March 15th 2017 :(

dave1812

March 2017...Is your dealer located on Jupiter?

No, Germany...
Kinda sucks they didn't release pictures once they're finished
I still don't like the fact they didn't release images for each model before starting to take orders

Pott

I really, really hope it's just the pictures and that the color is a lot bluer... I was in because of the blue hue.

Last edited:

Magic Jason

I completely hope we will have this " blue touch" in the colour. Difficult to judge on pictures but I' m a bit scared because the Stingray and the JP both share that "greyish only aspect". Let's keep faith in MM.

Last edited:

PeteDuBaldo

My Dealer just sent me an E-Mail, telling me that the ETA for my JP is gonna be around March 15th 2017 :(

There were tons of orders that came in for the Starry Night package, enough so that some of the ones we ordered in the last week and a half of the order window are estimated to ship in January 2017. Add in the NAMM Show rush of instruments for completion around that time and it can back things up a bit longer, plus shipping across the ocean, distributor issues, etc etc

xjbebop

I told you guys 2017.... :p

Boy am I glad I ordered the matching head stock after seeing those pics.

I'm guessing this pic from the Sweetwater ad is more 'realistic' color wise...

G74681-serial-large.jpg

Magic Jason

Initial fear is now gone : these must be crappy pictures from sweetwater.

By MM, am I yet to be disapointed... I have absolute faith!

PS
Matching headstock indeed!

Last edited:

kestrou

I still don't like the fact they didn't release images for each model before starting to take orders

Exactly - because you know I don't take a Morse (or two) no matter what - so not like it was a gamble to build them! :)

Kevin

Pott

The closeup looks darker because it's the edge of the body and the burst is taking effect.
Still looks greyer than blue to me... Guess we'll see as pictures arrive.

I ordered a non-matching headstock because I felt it'd go well with the blue, but not so well with the grey. That's just me though. It'd just make a greyer paint even more disappointing.

Top Bottom