• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

MikeVt

So for those of you that got them, help me out. Is Starry Night a sparkle finish, or have I been wrong all along and it is a 'speckle' finish? None of the pics so far seem to shine like sparkles...

Mike

monte

So for those of you that got them, help me out. Is Starry Night a sparkle finish, or have I been wrong all along and it is a 'speckle' finish? None of the pics so far seem to shine like sparkles...

Mike

It is sparkles. Not easy to capture in a picture. I am going to try some outdoor lighting soon, to see if that helps capture the true finish.

kestrou

Mike

The finish is a base coat of sex, sprinkled with fine particles of mojo, then clear coated... :)

Kevin

MikeVt

Wow Pete - I just looked at the pics. That one is killer! Your pics are the best yet I think. Although the neck on that one is gorgeous, you can also definitely see the blue on the body.

Mike

PeteDuBaldo

Wow Pete - I just looked at the pics. That one is killer! Your pics are the best yet I think. Although the neck on that one is gorgeous, you can also definitely see the blue on the body.

Mike

Yup, it's a stunner for sure, and the neck is outrageous!

St-Vincent-Starry-Night-14.jpg

dave1812

Thank God! I'm glad they're more like EBMMs Pictures and not as Grey as Sweetwater's Pics.
Still strange that MM didn't post any Pictures of those Guitars before they left the Factory.

96brigadier

Is it just one or two people who have received their Starry Night? Looks like the retail stores are getting them first, which I must admit is understandable from a business perspective. Just sucks as the wait for mine is killing me :)

jones4tone

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!

Exactly as promised!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p

Love it! That's exactly the same model as I ordered, including the non-matching head stock, and now I have zero question about the finish colors. Now I'm just more impatient to play it!

Last edited:

jones4tone

Is it just one or two people who have received their Starry Night? Looks like the retail stores are getting them first

I believe they are being built in the sequence in which they were ordered. I imagine some retailers submitted orders for inventory units as soon as they could. And I, what with this being my first PDN experience, waited until pretty late in the ordering window to commit, so I'm pretty far down the list, just patiently waiting for mine.

Top Bottom