• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

glensterr

Hey Everyone,

I will be hosting some ErnieBall/MusicMan Cobalt Clinics in and around the Greater Toronto area This Month and Next with the great Cuban Rock/Jazz/Blues Fusion Guitarist Elmer Ferrer. We will be showcasing the new Cobalt strings and demoing them on some great MusicMan guitars at select EBMM Dealers. Please come on out and see what all the Buzz is about. They'll be some cool giveaways, specials etc....!

Guitars N Amps - Milton guitars n amps - Home Saturday April 28th, 2:30pm
Steve's Music - Toronto Steve's Music Store, Guitars, Drums, Keyboards, Recording, PA, etc... Thursday May 3rd, 7:30pm

More dates coming shortly. Please check out Elmer Ferrer's site Elmer Ferrer - Official Website :: ElmerFerrer.com

beej

Damn, I've got a gig Thursday night, else I'd make the Steve's thing. I'm definitely looking forward to trying the cobalts when I can find them locally.

beej

Unbelievable playing Elmer!!! Man, I'm going to have to catch you play soon! (From your tour dates, that should be next week near me.)

glensterr

There will be a couple more Elmer Ferrer Cobalt Clinics this month in the greater Toronto ,Ontario, Canada area.

Saturday May 26th at Music Pro in Barrie 2:30pm start Home
Thursday May 31st at Gear Music in Oakville 7:30pm start www.gearmusic.com

Top Bottom