• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

danny-79

I currently have 5 Darkglass pedals. Don’t need it, but seriously want it.

Bit if a sucker for DG stuff too. 4 pedals.
But ooooohh errrrr!! I’d really like to see one up close. I Never saw that coming anyways , fair play to all involved

Monahan

Since I don't use pedalboards, this new model is very appealing. While I enjoy simply plugging in & playing, sometimes it's nice adding a little grit-- so the Sansamp BDDI is employed. Having the option for overdrive right there on the bass would be even better in my situation.

Actually, when I want to really rock out it's Bongo time! Maybe if/when MM does something like this with the Bongo I'd buy one.

Really looking forward to seeing some of these in the world ;)

gregc

I saw and heard one of these today. The sales guy at GC ordered /bought one and it had just come in. He was wailing away on it. Interesting. Not for me, but interesting, and maybe it was just the way he was using it. It was pretty cool and the bass sounded as I would have hoped with it turned off. I did buy a leftover 2018 Stingray Special HH in Dropped Copper. Home run for me!

Last edited:

brash47

I'm intrigued with this as well, but since I own a stingray classic already, as well as some other stingrays and bongos....just buy a darkglass pedal?

If so, which one?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Wim Laven

Prize Winning Journalist
Such a compelling bass... hopefully I read something that tells me 5's are on their way.

scottbass71

So who on the forum has ordered a Granite Stone Darkray bass?
They are showing sold out.
I have thank EB for opening up to International orders much appreciated!!!

danny-79

I'm intrigued with this as well, but since I own a stingray classic already, as well as some other stingrays and bongos....just buy a darkglass pedal?

If so, which one?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I highly recommend the Alpha Omega, the regular version. I have that at the end of my chain as an always on with a B3K going into it. HUGE sound

koogie2k

Got mine yesterday from Pete DuBaldo. I spent several hours on it trying out different things. This bass is killer. I never use effects when playing bass. Now I wish I had this bad boy many years ago as it would have really helped with my band and music. Plays great, sounds great, looks great, and I couldn't put it down. Gonna run it this weekend at band practice.

Top Bottom