• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dfrady

Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from there and if they are good to deal with?
Thanks in advance!

yan12

Best place to buy EBMM and if they are not the largest dealer they must be second.
Ask for Jason.
I just bought my PDN JP-7 and once again, DCGL hit it out of the park. Great prices, great tech, great service, and free swag!

Tubes4Tone

Best place to buy EBMM and if they are not the largest dealer they must be second.
Ask for Jason.
I just bought my PDN JP-7 and once again, DCGL hit it out of the park. Great prices, great tech, great service, and free swag!

+1. yan12 is correct. I bought my first JP6 from DCGL. It was a first year model in Silver Sparkle loaded....but no Piezo. They're great to deal with !

brasco68

I bought my first EBMM from DCGL (Natural Super Sport)...they were very easy to deal with and it was a smooth transaction overall.

bkrumme

Bought both of my JP's from DCGL. They're awesome to work with, though I usually call our very own Mr. DuBaldo when I need something nowadays.

webmaestro

Long, long ago... back in 1996 or so. I was stationed over in Japan, and ordered a USA Custom Shop Jackson through DCGL (I had lived in Colorado before, so I already knew Jason Kae). Jason was awesome to work with, and despite being thousands of miles away, the whole transaction went very smoothly and I eventually had my dream guitar.

tonelover

A little OT but many years ago when I lived in Denver I'd drive over there to gander, they always had some great stuff. I vividly recall an Ibanez JS-1 with a Donnie Hunt Faces paintjob on the wall, I wanted it so bad, but at about $2000 it was $1,999 more than I could afford at the time. Those are super duper collectible now and would probably sell fairly quickly for about 10K for it. But I stray, Jason in particular is well connected and quite knowledgable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom