Majesty 8

ebay/Craigslist treasures

bovinehost

Administrator
*Buyers and Sellers are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
*Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Posts are to be a short description and link (only) to online EB/MM items that are being advertised.

2) No comments please.

3) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post after that time if you wish.

4) Delete your post if you become aware that the advert has ended or has been finalized.

ADDITIONALLY, WHERE THE ITEM IS YOURS:

5) If you post a link to your own eBay auction here, you may not also post your item in the For Sale thread. Choose one or the other.

6) If you need to answer questions or negotiate etc. then do so by private mail.

7) Please delete your post when your advert has ended or the transaction has been finalized.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your post and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.
Thanks,

The Mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

GWDavis28

2002 JP6 original Black Sparkle non matching head stock

Ernie Ball Music Man USA JP6 John Petrucci Signature - 2002 - | Reverb

xcrd7cvd02r9gj2trc5p.jpg

Glenn |B)

fogman

I think it's new. It appears to be a new way for them to sell things from the Vault.

Slick64

This is much easier than the Vault. More dangerous too, since it’s an Apple Pay click away. I like it.

tbonesullivan

This is much easier than the Vault. More dangerous too, since it’s an Apple Pay click away. I like it.

Generally the vault only sells brand new instruments. A lot of these are samples, demo models, etc that really can't be sold as new, as they are more than 1-2 years old.

jlf599

I'm not sure it's up to Glenn's standards, but this Axis Blue Dawn was mine. It has a big block, titanium lock nut screws, titanium string lock strews, and titanium block screws.

I sold it for a hell of a lot more than it's selling for now. :) Great playing guitar, though. If I hadn't resolved to never own another Floyd Rose again, I'd consider making an offer on it. :)

Ernie Ball Music Man Axis | Southern Music Gear | Reverb

rnbuygbxhieivz9ie8tb.jpg

2021 Ernie Ball Holiday Gift Guide
Top Bottom