• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jack FFR1846

Well trying to upload my pics but photobucket is being difficult this morning:(

And not able to upload files directly to the site for some reason.

As of 2:00 PM yesterday all were still available, the Koa 20th was fantastic!

Keith, was that 20'th for sale or just on display to make people stop in their tracks?

dibart77

Derrick and Glen..

Hey Craig, it's Derek, not Derrick.

Jack, All the one offs where for sale including the 20th, no idea if any sold.

I heard the Spalted Axis sold... :D:D:D:D

If only that Koa 20th wasn't a hardtail....... Looks awesome but with a hardtail I honestly would never play it. I need a trem. Maybe I could route it and add a Floyd?!? :eek: Nah, would be a sin to alter that guitar.

CHill

The 20th Silhouette is my perfect guitar. Hardtail and all. All rosewood next (just like my JP6). 2 humbuckers and simple controls. Perfect neck for smaller hards. 24 frets. So nice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

CaseyBall

Tai-Pan
Administrator
Hey guys, just a little follow up: We did indeed sell the spalted Axis! We actually had a very nice year at the show. The Modern Classics were getting some love, too! This lucky duck gave this Monarchy Majesty a new home:

Jack FFR1846

If only that Koa 20th wasn't a hardtail....... Looks awesome but with a hardtail I honestly would never play it. I need a trem. Maybe I could route it and add a Floyd?!? :eek: Nah, would be a sin to alter that guitar.

Oh man. My stomach knotted up for a second there.

kbaim

Hey guys, just a little follow up: We did indeed sell the spalted Axis! We actually had a very nice year at the show. The Modern Classics were getting some love, too! This lucky duck gave this Monarchy Majesty a new home:

They cloning Petrucci now too?

Top Bottom