• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Aymeric Silvert

Thank you. I just try.....
PICT0144.jpg

yes:) !!! THX!!!!!

candid_x

Hi Patrick. I'm enjoying reading through your lessons. I'm one of those knuckleheads that needs to be physically shown how something is done, rather than reading about it, but your lessons are fairly easy even for me to follow. Thanks!

decosteonline

hi candid_x,

thks for the msg - keep checking back as i have more that i'll upload, time permitting. you can check out these lessons at work on EBMM radio (i'm on their "rock/ pop", "shred", "unsigned" & "guitar player" stations - i think). keep in touch.

Hi Patrick. I'm enjoying reading through your lessons. I'm one of those knuckleheads that needs to be physically shown how something is done, rather than reading about it, but your lessons are fairly easy even for me to follow. Thanks!

fogman

Aymeric, so far you've posted three times saying exactly the same thing...
That's Foggy's job
one day I will own an EBMM.....

I'm pretty sure it was more than 3 times! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

decosteonline

Hi all,

I finally uploaded a video of me playing my Ernie Ball. This was from a past show supporting Johnny A in Newport, RI the week before July 4th. Thanks for all the emails and support - new CD coming soon!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUn9ggvXLZs"]YouTube - Patrick DeCoste performs the Star Spangled Banner - 06.28.07[/ame]​

Top Bottom