• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

RJKANEAO

Aloha..
For one night only I will be performing & representing EBMM back home in Hilo Hawaii at the state's largest annual outdoor concert/event. This will be the fourth year that I have shared the headliners with many of Hawaii's and the Pacific's top recording artists. So if you happen to be in the state on September 29, 2012 please come to Hilo Hawaii on the big Island and join us at the KWXX Fm hoolaulea. The whole front Street adjacent to Hilo Bay will be shut down for the night's events. With two main stages and some smaller satellite band stages set up for upcoming bands to share their music. Thousands come every year and it's sure to be a blast so come on by and enjoy in the festival.

RJKANEAO

Rj just checked out your webpage and some of your music...welcome and really liked it!

@Big Poppa thank you so much.. And thanks so much for the opportunity to represent EBMM a truly legendary brand & company!
I'm actually awaiting my Albert Lee HH that Derek put in the order for a couple weeks back.. But for this concert I'll be using my JP100 or my AX30.. :) Just world class on every level.. Please give everyone my aloha up there & hope to see you @ NAMM.. Aloha

Top Bottom