• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

tbonesullivan

There can only be ONE. And i'll never have one. But it is, IMHO, the most incredible guitar run ever made, for an incredible purpose.

mrhorsepower2.jpg

Fro

My dream MM would have the same bound neck as on my BFR Valentine, or even better make it solid rosewood with binding. It would have the bound Morse body shape with rib and forearm contours. No pick guard. Chambered with a mahogany tone block and a sick quilted maple top. It would come in two versions. An HH model with the Morse hardtail bridge and a HSS model with the MM vintage trem.

GWDavis28

There can only be ONE. And i'll never have one. But it is, IMHO, the most incredible guitar run ever made, for an incredible purpose.

mrhorsepower2.jpg

I was lucky enough to play around with one for a short time unplugged. A forum member had bought it at the original forum party. Just soooo cool!!!

Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plektrum

A Cutlass with the Axis neck profile. Or a Valentine with the Axis neck profile. Or a Albert Lee with the Axis neck profile... Maybe just an optional Axis neck profile for every guitar out there.

bischero

My dream musicman is EVH model Sunburst, serial #80850. I've posted so much about it. Let's just say it was the one that got away. If anyone knows if its whereabouts I want it at any cost. Let me know. SunburstEVH 80850 I was the original owner at age 13, I washed dishes and saved coins to buy it. Even if it's totally screwed up, I'll buy it. I need that piece of wood.

Top Bottom