• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

threeminutesboy

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh my EVH is almost out with post like this one :eek:

I will call HTD tomorrow to see if they have stock :eek: (still have some doubt I would like to leave behind about the neck)

Congrats on this one !

fogman

Hmmmm..... I don't know.
I can't get the feel of it. I think I need to see more pics. :rolleyes:

Congrats on a 1000 posts! Keep it up.

GuitarHack

"Visaural"...that is a great term, you should trademark it! I'm going to start using it myself until you do :D :D :D.

A SWEET and CLASSY guitar, modern and timeless...congrats! Mine is supposed to be here this month, same config as the one you have, I'll pay extra if it looks as awesome as yours :D

Headstock

Jason,

So what do you think, inquiring minds need to know and yes more pics por favor:D

I think its awesome. I DO need to get better pics. Outdoor shots perhaps.

For anyone still on the fence... the debate is over.

Tone Switcher's delight. If you need to have just one guitar this can be it. (Having said that, I have no plans to sell off the rest of my brood.)

The balance of this guitar is excellent. Playing seated, I use a foot stool for my left leg; this guitar feels like it was custom fit for me.

Folks the finish on this guitar is absolutely freaking phenomenal. The venetian redburst is like many colors in one depending on the lighting. You can see that in the photos with some apparent flickers of orange.

The neck is fabulous, mine happens to have some massive birds eye and subtle flame. I think the neck feels massive (it really isn't, just different from the Axis that have been getting the most playing time). Fits nicely for me.

oh and last night when I was asleep... well I am pretty sure it was still oozing cool.

"Visaural"...that is a great term, you should trademark it! I'm going to start using it myself until you do :D :D :D.

I thought it was pretty cool myself :cool:;)
BP - Throw this one in the ring if it becomes a reg Prod model the EBMM "Visaural"

I'm headed back to my mancave...

Last edited:

Headstock

IMG_7786.jpg

IMG_7787.jpg

IMG_7789.jpg

IMG_7790.jpg

IMG_7791.jpg

IMG_7792.jpg

Top Bottom