• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

petruccirocks02

Oh man, I'd be all over one of those with a Maple board. What kind of pickups are in the 25th's? When you say the neck is massive, what model does the neck shape compare to?

-Phil

fogman

Awesome pics Headstock!!!!

Wow, those dots on the maple board are just a glowing!

Headstock

Oh man, I'd be all over one of those with a Maple board. What kind of pickups are in the 25th's? When you say the neck is massive, what model does the neck shape compare to?

-Phil
The pickups are similar to the same as the axis pickups but with metal covers. From the MM site "HH - 2 DiMarzio custom humbucking with chrome cover and Music Man pickup rings"

I probably should not have called the neck "massive", lottsa baseball bat lovers out there. I have been playing my Axis and JP alot lately, as such, it immediately felt different/larger. I just got out my 20th Silo and I would say its close in size to that.

Last edited:

paranoid70

When I played one, the neck felt very much like a Silhouette Special. Same size and feel. The 25ths are really something special.

Sweat

Awesome Jason, glad you fell the same way, I was asked in my thread what it compared too as far as other EBMM and well nothing it is a unique EBMM, nothing like it, just freakin awesome all the way around, guess it is up to you and I to start the 25th club:D:cool:

Headstock

Awesome Jason, glad you fell the same way, I was asked in my thread what it compared too as far as other EBMM and well nothing it is a unique EBMM, nothing like it, just freakin awesome all the way around, guess it is up to you and I to start the 25th club:D:cool:

Co-Chairs? Hee-Hee. Perhaps we can get Mr. Larson to join ? :D

envy-guitars

I know this sounds crazy but I always wanted a car in that colour!

Awesome axe man, congrats!

I got one coming in a fortnight can't wait to see what it plays and sounds like!

Top Bottom