• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sweat

OK well I put the tease out recently about a upcoming NGD well here it is, been awhile in the making and had to get my Inner Sanctum in order to post this.

A lot of work to moving across the US! Anyway here is the goods, one at a time :)

First a special guitar, I bought this last summer but just received it once I moved back to Texas. This is a DuBaldo Music Diablo Blue Axis, Pete was kind enough to hold it for me until I got back to Texas, and as usual Pete gave me a great guitar. I have had Axi before but always struggled with the floyd, this time I decided I was going to conquer the floyd as I love everything about an Axis! Anyways thanks Pete and a few pics, it has some decent birdseye in the neck :)
kT1Mv9g.jpg
T0OuuGT.jpg
0mkNSyW.jpg

Next up is a guitar I bought since moving back to Texas, have been wanting to add a Stingray back to the collection and been looking, looked at several and decided on this one, have not played it much but like it a lot so here is my new Stingray
sZ71fSt.jpg
GO5mtoQ.jpg
tPnZph3.jpg

And finally uno mas - not an EBMM but a EBMM by Sterling, I picked this up at Christmas time on a great deal from Sweetwater, never even played it until moving, just unboxed it and boxed it right back up for the move, this is the satin JR Cutlass, very nice guitar, quite pleased with it
VeOsk1p.jpg
aNghmZV.jpg
Pf75os0.jpg

And finally a couple pictures of the wall :)
V81B9lL.jpg
zXJRA5t.jpg

Last but not least, I have a EBMM Music Man Zippo Lighter still in the plastic holder, I will give it away to the first person who sends me a PM with name and mailing address, just cant promise how quick it will get mailed. I work from home, live in a small town and rarely leave my house :)

Hope everyone enjoys the NGD

Tollywood

Wow Keith, nice job on that wall. As usual, you scored some real beauties. I also have an Axis from Pete’s fabulous run. It’s my avatar picture.

Sweat

Hey Bryan, thanks that wall was a vision I had when we bought this house, turned out great, the Sabre is also a Diablo Blue Pete special :)

jlf599

Hey Bryan, thanks that wall was a vision I had when we bought this house, turned out great, the Sabre is also a Diablo Blue Pete special :)
I have one of those, too. It's amazing!

Awesome wall!

TripHazard

That’s a sweet collection. I have serious stingray envy. That finish looks so much better on your pics than on the website.
I need to know, how did you do the wood effect on the wall - is it individual timber panels?

mr mojo

Congrats Keith ! What a great wall of guitars.(y)
How Do you get along with the Silo Special this time? I remember you once had one in Cardinal Red with a fantastic birdeye neck.

Ted

Wow. That wall is very well done! I've seen a lot of pics of guitar walls, and usually even when the instruments are impressive, something gets lost putting them up on a basic wall together. That wood in the back just ties it all together. Congrats Keith on the house-- it's my dream one day to have my own house in a small town with a music room like that. All of those guitars look fantastic-- I'm partial to anything green, so that Albert Lee speaks to me. I like that Diablo Blue Axis and the Raspberry Burst Sting Ray a lot too.

I had my own unexpected EBMM NGD this week-- my second EBMM-- another Valentine. Trans Buttermilk. Best playing guitar I've ever played in my life. I'm gonna do a full review with photos in a few days when I've gotten my BFR back from the tech, so i can compare them-- but for now I can't put this guitar down.

Gio_Force_One

The guitars look awesome and so does that wall. I would have loved to do something lke that here when i redid the living room in my house. Great job!!!

Tollywood

Oh wow, I didn’t know that the Sabre was in that run. I’ve never played one. How would you describe the neck?

daneford

That's killer. Love the color of the axis. The whole wall looks great. Well done.

Sweat

Het thanks for the comments, quite pleased with it all. As far as the wall itself it is real wood, repurposed wood. I got it off Amazon it is peel and stick, pretty easy to do!

Bryan the Sabre is great, I am not good at neck comparisons but it is comfy and easy to play!

Top Bottom