• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jlepre

I know that us bassists are sports fans too. What an amazing finish last night for the Oakland A's and MY NY Yankees. Plus the Giants push a deciding game 5.

It's good to be a baseball fan today. I wish I could take the day off from work.

So, the question is, who are you rooting for?

jlepre

I hear ya AJ, but being the Tigers possible next round opponent, you can see how I kinda happy. Sorry man, but not having to face Verlander in the first game is pretty sweet.

tunaman4u2

I hear ya. Well when they had that fire sale with the Dodgers, that kind of sealed the sawks fate.

Um it was sealed a long time ago... they suck in all phases! Go PATS!

I made an offer on that BFR Reflex HH5 for sale on Talkbass. I think I'm VERY reasonable while his asking 2k price for a used bolt on black bass is a tad high. We will see what happens, that will make up for any pain of a Yanks win

tunaman4u2

Just made an offer on this NEW as well

Music Man Reflex 5 Vintage Sunburst

Close enough to a PDN if I get the right price :)

I seriously need something to get my mind of the Yanks & not getting a PDN! ha ha ha

I was rooting for the Tigers to beat the As fast so Verlander can go against the Yanks, but thats shot to hell too!

Last edited:

njhammer

Yanks baby. the series has been a great pitching matchup so far. Fancy Huuuuughes to close the deal tonight.

jlepre

Tanks :)

Hey let's not forget njhammer, the Yanks were VERY close to getting swept in this series. 2 blown save by the Orioles closer that has been light out all year. Plus the Birds have won 16 in a row when leading going into the 9th inning. The only other games they lost all year when leading going into the 9th were against? You got it the Yanks both in April.

Top Bottom