• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Big Poppa

Ok some lowlife decid.ed to steal the jp 15 7 string proto from the booth. If you see anyone for the next 4 months that isn't john Petrucci. W one of these they either stoke it or bought a stolen guitar

Stratty316

That's crazy! Who steals a guitar at NAMM?!? Sorry to hear that BP, hopefully it shows up and was simply "misplaced"... If not hopefully NAMM finds out who it was and punishes whoever invited the jerk.

canuck6string

Would it be a good idea to post a thread on other guitar forums or circulate a pic if it isn't returned by the end of the Show?

Last edited:

mystixboi1

I started threads about this on rigtalk, the gear page, sevenstring.org, jemsite and mark wein guitar lessons. A lot of these guys are at namm. Maybe they can keep an eye out. I'll post the links tomorrow.

daneford

but we still gotta kill 'em.

As a man who lost a one of kind Ebmm and a vintage LP to a thief, I couldn't agree more. I hate thieves.

BP, I'm sorry this has happened to you. Being ripped off is a terrible feeling.

peterd79

BP-
sorry to hear this... i saw John post it on Facebook and immediately reposted it myself. I do not want to believe that someone would do this especially at such a special event. Absolutely sickened at my stomach that this would happen -

sorry BP nobody deserves this

Top Bottom