• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

headcrash

I always remember BP saying kinda like "... we don't have a custom shop, we ARE one..."

Stoked to see what's coming...

tbonesullivan

I always remember BP saying kinda like "... we don't have a custom shop, we ARE one..."

Stoked to see what's coming...

Hasn't he also said something like "custom shops are for guitar brands whose standard offerings aren't good enough" or something to that effect?

Billy Tennessee

Maybe they will offer something like the Fender Mod Shop, where you can customize certain woods, finishes, etc. from a list of models and get the instrument directly from the factory. Not a full custom shop, but gives a lot more options. It could be feasible now that they seem to be selling more on their online store.

GWDavis28

Maybe they will offer something like the Fender Mod Shop, where you can customize certain woods, finishes, etc. from a list of models and get the instrument directly from the factory. Not a full custom shop, but gives a lot more options. It could be feasible now that they seem to be selling more on their online store.

The same sort of thing that Kiesel has.

Glenn |B)

lifeson1

Pretty sure it may be a reference to weaponizing the Vault to feature one off's and limited production model finishes that have been discontinued, or obliged out models (like the green Axis from last week that was an edition of '1').

Astrofreq

Pretty sure it may be a reference to weaponizing the Vault to feature one off's and limited production model finishes that have been discontinued, or obliged out models (like the green Axis from last week that was an edition of '1').

Do you have a picture of it? I missed it.

lifeson1

Sorry, it's lousy quality, but there it is. Bound and blocked. Looked pretty cool.

index.php

Slick64

I hope for those of us who don’t have social media we’ll also see the announcement here.

Slick64

Any updates on custom shop stuff? A SSS ASS like Jamie Humphries is at the top of my list. I'd also go for another Semi-Hollow without the M-hole.

Mixolydian82

I thought Sterling put that one to bed, but I always thought it'd be cool if they had a small window of time where you could put in a custom order.

Top Bottom