• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

crywolf71

My Musicman axis SS P90 didn't get much playing time. So i dicided to put it up for sale. I had my eye on one of those Rg prestige with a nice maple top. Figured my MM love was cooled off a little. Made a few trading offers on the net. Nobody was interested. So i dicided yesterday to see what i would get for it in the shop.
There were some nice Ibanez guitars.
Walked to the MM corner (habbit).
There she was a capturing beauty. I picked her up and she felt perfect. Tried a petrucci model, but the neck didn't feel natural for me.
Bought her. She so versatile, makes my other guitars unnesasary.

This one had to go
DSC00374s.jpg

Here she is
DSC01822.jpg

DSC01825.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

Happy ending

TheBassGuy

Cool Luke! :) Just because i'm curious... A MM corner in a shop in the Netherlands?! Seriously, which shop did you go to? Every shop I've ever been to has no MM's in stock. :(

Rufedges

I had an Ibanez RGA Prestige before I had my Axis SS,....go the Axis,...picked up the Ibanez a month or two later just for kicks,...sold it the next week. Nice Luke.

slucas

So much for thr cooling of MM love..........................;)

YtseJam92

Man I thought this thread was going to go bad when I saw the title at first lol. Anyways, congrats on the guitar and that's a killer top. I'm sure you have many years of enjoyment with that Luke to come.

DTJPPR

I played Ibanez guitars for a long long time. I swore by them, even. Then I got the right Music Man for me, and I've NEVER looked back.

LUKES RULE! Enjoy the hell out of that beautifully crafted, phenomenal sounding guitar

skerwo

I was thinking the same, Rob...

Me too. I saw it already in the sticky "for sale" thread and really had a hard GAS attack, but I think my wife´s gonna kill me when I come around with another guitar ;) (just bought an awesome 1995 Silo special some weeks ago). But sometimes there will be the right time for an AXIS SS.

Oh, and it´s a fantastic LUKE. Congratulations!!

Rainer

Top Bottom