• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Manuel

Buenos dias soy nuevo por aqui aunque llevo mucho tiempo leyendo el foro de monarchy majesty tengo una royal red me gustaria saber cuantas se fabricaron gracias!!!

GWDavis28

Buenos dias soy nuevo por aqui aunque llevo mucho tiempo leyendo el foro de monarchy majesty tengo una royal red me gustaria saber cuantas se fabricaron gracias!!!

English please my friend.

Glenn |B)

Sweat

Translated

Good morning I'm new here but I've been reading the monarchy majesty forum for a long time I have a royal network I would like to know how many were made thanks !!!

tbonesullivan

The entire JP line has been in need of streamlining for a long time. This is just a continuation of the process. As what JP wants changes, the guitars change with him, as expected of a "Progressive" player. The original Majesty guitars had a laser etched top to look like carbon fiber, because that's the look JP wanted. Now he's moved on, and more "cutting edge" guitars like the Majesty need to keep up.

The other JP guitars had reached beyond critical mass, with so many models that people often went into overload trying to decide. Now people can focus more on what a great core design it is, and spend less time obsessing over the differences between the various models.

For those who are disappointed with the gloss neck, some painters tape and scotch brite or course buffing compound can take care of that really fast.

Top Bottom