• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Randall

Hello Everyone, I'm a newbie here, however, I've been a Musicman fan and owner for a few years, (2005 Rosewood Axis). I was curious if anyone has heard any further whisperings of the re launch of Musicman Amps. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sweat

Hello Everyone, I'm a newbie here, however, I've been a Musicman fan and owner for a few years, (2005 Rosewood Axis). I was curious if anyone has heard any further whisperings of the re launch of Musicman Amps. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last I have heard is they are available, or were in Europe but they never found a US distributor. Have seen one at a guitar show but it was not for sale. Still would love to try one myself.

Spudmurphy

Last I have heard is they are available, or were in Europe but they never found a US distributor. Have seen one at a guitar show but it was not for sale. Still would love to try one myself.

They are different to the original amps. I own 2 original ones and have tried out the new ones.
They use neodymium speakers and a switched power supply (I think that's what you call 'em) rather than a transformer. They weigh a lot lighter.

Top Bottom