• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

YOYOguitar

Far beyond the sun-Yngwie, Cover by 9 year old girl YOYO(Pinxi Liu) from China

Thank you for your attention. I like your criticism of my shortcomings.

I thought it might be a good idea to write a introduce in English since English is not my first language, readers would probably forgive my poor writing style due to this reason.

YOYO (Pinxi Liu), born in 12th Dec 2006, a 9 years old girl.
She make her public playing show in Oct 2015, China (Shanghai) Musical Instruments Exhibition, invited by JOYO company as guest performer; then 2016 Guitar Spring Evening, invited by Guitar China, the biggest online guitar community in china; and then the Guangzhou International Musical Instruments Exhibition also invited by JOYO company as guest performer.

kbaim

Thank you for your attention.I'd like to get some criticism by you guys about my playing so I can work on them to improve.
I will appreciate if you can let me know what you think Hopefully I will post more covers in the future.

My twitter and YOUTUBE and Facebook address
Liu Wei | Facebook
YOYO (@yoyoguitar1212) | Twitter
刘伟
- YouTube

Hi YOYO,
There was a book that john petrucci highly recommended titled THE INNER GAME OF MUSIC. Its about ways of bringing out your best performances and is a fascinating read. Very helpful. Not sure if its been translated into your language.

The Inner Game of Music: Barry Green, W. Timothy Gallwey: 9780385231268: Amazon.com: Books

Hope youre able to touch many people in many countries with your music. Its the language of all people. Everywhere.

YOYOguitar

Although it is not my mother tongue, but I will still buy this book, with my poor English and translation APP to read.
Thank you very much for your recommendation.

kbaim

Yoyo,
Have you seen the movie THE RED VIOLIN?
Its about this one violin's journey through time and places all over the world and the way it changes peoples lives it touches.

One segment has it in China.

I think as a young and talented musician, you might be inspired by the movie if its been translated to your native language.

Top Bottom