• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Keno

Can’t wait to see the specs and try it out. A fusion of Albert Lee/Armada/St Vincent. Nice retro vibe and betting it sounds killer

Vadauco

Out of curiosity: "mariposa" is the word for "butterfly" in Spanish, and "moth" in Portuguese.

And it looks like it has the Majesty bridge.

peterd79

with it's appointments being very elegant I wouldn't be surprised to find out this is another one of Annie Clarks deigns and the SVT2?

davidclayson

Just saw a sneak of this on the Musicman Instagram stories! There was a shot of Omar Rodriguez-Lopez of Mars Volta (and much other) fame, just two slides before it. I’m thinking a new signature model!

The guitar shot they used looks to be a lefty. Which Omar would be playing himself, if it was! Interesting some have mentioned the Albert Lee and St Vincent model likeness as he certainly has been using an AL from a few things I’d caught over the years of him. Looks great and some refreshingly interesting specs too!

Last edited:

GWDavis28

You mean this??

69901998_128822428490955_6114278332535507946_n.jpg

Glenn |B)

Vadauco

The Majesty bridge, and also the Majesty switches... probably the same active preamp.

LordRiffenstein

:eek: Intriguing!

When the Cutlass came out I was not a fan of the shape, AT ALL. Now I own one and LOVE it. So I am reluctant to say anything about this right now, because history may repeat itself.

I felt the same way about the Axis, now it's one of my favorites.

Fro

I’m thinking it needs binding on the neck to go along with those inlays and that sweet pickguard.

jones4tone

It doesn't impact me, but they may get some folks excited seeing that lefty model being teased...

Top Bottom