• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dibart77

Check it out! The new July 2021 BFR Run has dropped! Nice collection!!!

page.jpg

Loving that Cutlass! Gimme a Floyd ANY DAY (this one is down-only like an Axis).

edhalen

Nice! That Cutlass is tasty for sure! It's got the Axis Bridge pick up in it! Nice!! Love the Floyd as well.

Last edited:

edhalen

The only thing I don't understand is why they didn't go with an all-black bridge pick up. The white just doesn't fit with the overall look. Just my .02.

tbonesullivan

WHOAAAAA. Those are some awesome guitars!!! Of course, they wait until NOW to release a silverburst Stingray!!

That Cutlass is awesome in every way of the word. I would bet that's the Axis bridge humbucker in there, with the classic zebra pattern.

The basses are pretty cool, but DANG THOSE GUITARS. If only I could own all the guitars. Alas, I cannot.

jlf599

I love that Cutlass but I'm probably the only one that doesn't care for the Floyd. I'd be all over it if it had a regular, non-locking trem.

Sweat

I love that Cutlass but I'm probably the only one that doesn't care for the Floyd. I'd be all over it if it had a regular, non-locking trem.

Nope you are not alone, not a floyd fan and well prefer hardtails. Love dibart77 and his collection and his love of floyds!!

Do like everything else about that Cutlass though:)

tbonesullivan

I'm ok with it, because it's a decked floyd. Floating I can't stand, as they are so sensitive.

jayjayjay

I'm not a floyd fan, but I don't mind it on my Axis (especially considering the deal I got). Mostly my complaints are the pain it is to change strings, but I can't say my Bigsby is significantly easier. Plus, it is nice how I almost never have to touch the tuning, and it does go right back into tune no matter how hard I dive. Can't say the same for many of my other guitars.

I could live with the floyd on that Cutlass. Damn, if that isn't a nice looking instrument.

Top Bottom