• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dibart77

Welcome to Day 5 of my annual New Year's New Guitar Days thingy. Be sure to check out NYNGD #2014-1, NYNGD #2014-2, NYNGD #2014-3, and NYNGD #2014-4!

Today's NYNGD is Luke III goodness! A 2012 PDN Honey Roasted Luke III H-H with (you guessed it) a Vintage Trem!

photo_0001.jpg

photo_0002.jpg

photo_0003.jpg

photo_0004.jpg

This guitar is a really wonderful thing. She sounds amazing, feels even better, and plays like a dream. The pickups are outstanding... The roasted maple neck is more flamed than my other roasted maple necks and the flames look great on the Classic Honey Burst headstock. The Pau Ferro fretboard and SS frets rock. And, in accordance with this year's theme, the floating vintage trem feels amazing! This really is about as good as it gets!

I'll be back tomorrow with another NYNGD: New Year's New Guitar Day!

Thanks for looking everyone!

(The back story in case you're new to my NYNGD: For the past couple of years I've done a fun thing that most of you I think enjoyed, and I thought I would do it again this year. Every year, I am a slacker about keeping my Guitar Gallery up to date... So, as a fun holiday thing, let's launch a guitar in the Guitar Gallery each day leading up to New Years Eve! In the past I've received PM's about my collection and whether I play all of these guitars. My answer is here!)

Top Bottom