• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

tbonesullivan

Perhaps you have it backwards... perhaps you're not manly enough to rock the fuschia sparkle... :D

HAHA. This reminds me of a Craiglist for sale post years ago, for a Pearl Pink Steve Stevens Hamer signature model. Gist of it was that "if you aren't manly enough for this guitar it'll go behind your back and steal your wife".

fbecir

Perhaps you have it backwards... perhaps you're not manly enough to rock the fuschia sparkle... :D

:D:D:D
You don't understand, the fuschia sparkle color does not mix up well with my stiletto heel shoes (Louboutin) and pleated skirt. You Americans have really no taste for Haute Couture !

JasonT

Damn, Jeff! What a way to start! That sparkle and that flamed neck. Wow. Fantastic score!

Razzle

Helluva way to start the NYNGD's!!!!

That neck is absolutely sick. WOW

Hey Jeff, I looked at music zoo and saw one of these, but the pics make it look really purple. Your pics look true to fuschia. So I take it what they have on their site now is the same as yours? (i.e. same series)

Last edited:

dibart77

Hey Jeff, I looked at music zoo and saw one of these, but the pics make it look really purple. Your pics look true to fuschia. So I take it what they have on their site now is the same as yours? (i.e. same series)

If it says Fuschia Sparkle then it's the same. I think their photos are just wrong -- it's a hard color to photograph because there's pink and purple in it and it reacts to different lighting. I had to do some tweaking to get the color right.

Jimmy3711

This was my introduction to EBMM. Puts a smile on my face every time I walk into the room and see it hanging there.

Top Bottom