• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Tracerex

So how do the color options work? I would love to order a DD2 Bongo but from reading this thread it looks like this was a one time offering? What about other colors? I've seen a lot of white Bongos but are you limited to ordering only the colors listed on the website for that particular model?

I'm sure someone has asked this question before but I didn't see it anywhere so I apologize if I just missed it.

Thanks

Tollywood

So how do the color options work? I would love to order a DD2 Bongo but from reading this thread it looks like this was a one time offering? What about other colors? I've seen a lot of white Bongos but are you limited to ordering only the colors listed on the website for that particular model?

I'm sure someone has asked this question before but I didn't see it anywhere so I apologize if I just missed it.

Thanks

Hello Tracerex,

The DD color is no longer available. You can order colors as offered on the Music Man website instruments page. These color options are changed occasionally for a bit of variety.

In addition to that, you can pretty much look forward to a couple of special colors per year in the form of a PDN package. Ordering window is usually one month. Sometimes, Guitar Center offers a special run color or package, too, so be on the lookout for those (Bali Blueburst comes to mind as well as the Tribute runs).

The used section of this forum is a great place to score some pretty limited stuff, too.

Good Luck!!!

stingraymyway

Realize I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but wanted to share my latest aquistion, found here on the For Sale or Trade thread about a month or so ago. This bass is truly a 'Work Of Art'; had been searching for one for a while. Can't believe how amazing the finish is, and the ebony board and abalone inlays are just icing on the cake. Playability and tone options are phenomenal as well. I am VERY happy.:)

View attachment 24241 View attachment 24242 View attachment 24243

(Pix from previous owner..)

Dargie 2 Bongo?....
The search begins. ������

Top Bottom