• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

CElton

This is a shot of me on break...:D:rolleyes:

IMG_1142.jpg

Philly

Your right - I changed the text on photo album some time back but not the other post. Oopsy. I was caught on that one right away and got the photo in the album. :) He normally does the vintage Hamer thing so it caught me off guard. The Ibanez was fresh out of the custom paint place he knows. It was also the same night I debuted the Desert Gold Bongo 5 I got - it was a colorful stage :)

haha nice. yea i noticed the ibanez as it is an instrument that is kind of "dear to my family" if you will. but that is one bitchin' paint job. but anyway, enough of hte non-ebmm stuff. sick bongo, if only i could afford one haha.

HornetAMX

Here is a pic before the 4th of July gig started. I just picked up the SD800 the day before at the GC red tag sale. I could not pass up the deal they had on it and just took it home. Sounded great through my ancient Goliath cabinet. All that power and only 7 1/2 pounds is amazing!

s4mgao.jpg

HornetAMX

I was under the assumption that Markbass products were distributed by EB. Here is one with the SR5 from Houston, TX.

w9e07b.jpg

Sonnyonbass

Hey man are you from Groningen ?? i played a few gigs there many moons ago,cool place to spen some time in....we had way too much fun :D
Yes I am..... Don't tell anyone! ;) :p
You played in Vera? Its not a very big city. But has a very nice atmosphere and I'm still having fun here.

ZiggyDude

On page 3 of this - both HellBoy and sb69Coupe posted some nice pics of their bands. But - is that the same lead singer?

Am I just the first to notice - or am I lousy at recognizing people? SHe looks about the same to me.

adouglas

On the tail end of the bell curve in Connecticut
Nice use of the Ernie Ball font :D

LOL.. believe it or not, you're the first person to have noticed that. I'm the promo guy for the band. I commissioned the logo and was very involved in developing it...and amazingly enough it wasn't until it was done that the EBMM connection occurred to me.

I was thinking Pink Panther.

No matter. It works really well.

The show was great!

drTStingray

A few shots from gig in an 'olde English pub' - 50's rock and roll band - I use the foam mute on the Stingray HH to get a thumpy short note sound especially at the top end of the fretboard........excuse the photo quality - they're taken from a cell phone

Last edited:
Top Bottom