• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

skisquash

Again...again sorry for the PM. (this does go back 8yrs to NAMM and Warped )

AJ has been fantastic and totally cool. So, don't come down on him. He has been very patient and indicated new board may or may not change the bleed through. So, ok with returning. My disappointed was simply related that I was stoked to get it back and play this week (and after a crappy Monday). It came out in my note. No untruths just wrong forum. I get that.

It did arrive without the backplate and the unscrewed jack but it is being working though customer service. I don't think we need go through the service issue here as I have learned.

Thanks all.

seahwk51

A.j

Just wanted to add that I recently called EB and talked to AJ , I was looking for a guitar store in Canada that had a JP 07 Ltd he searched all his distributers in Canada (unfortunately None where found) and got back to me within an hour !

Just wanted to say Kudos to AJ excellent service !!!:D:D:D

beej

Dude, nobody is coming down on AJ. He clearly went above and beyond, as did the other CS folks.

When you had your problem, you posted it in several different threads repeatedly. That's just not good form. Several people tried to help there. Then misleading the EBMM folks and PM'ing Sterling, all of which is very uncool.

If I were in your shoes I would be very thankful and polite for all the help and service I'd gotten on a guitar long out of warranty, and leave it at that.

skisquash

BEEJ,

I totally agree. Never tried to mislead...just trying to get answers. Not sure where that is coming from. I know everyone is coming down on me for that. Never tried to not pay. The age of the guitar wasn't trying to be disguised at all, just trying to get help on the sound. Wow. Again sorry. and yes I am appreciative and have always loved EBMM.

Thanks all
C

zenmba

Good luck with your guitar Skis. I'm sure it will be well taken care of. Everyone here has been helpful to me and I'm sure will extend helpfulness to you, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom