• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PzoLover

hEY BP
sorry for confusing everyone and all about my recovery ...especially sorry about the BC GOVT RANT WHICH IS QUITE VALID BUT , INAPPROPRIATE FOR HERE, i'LL BE SAVING IT FOR THE NEWSPAPERS ETC ... AS FOR WORLD PEACE,I was hoping that here was a good place to dispense with POLITICS, as I truly believe that world peace is all about LOVE & HUMANITY, and that it's only by human error that it get constantly diverted and distracted by POLITICS., BUT, NOT TO YAP ABOUT THAT HERE EITHER, BUT ONLY TO ASK YOU, BIG POPPA, one more time, if I can contact you about an important part of my business plan, whichI believe to be of great value to EBMM, MUSICIANS, PEOPLE AND HUMANITY, MAY I PLEEZ CONTACT YOU AT EBMM ASAP?:eek::eek::cool::)

oH, YEAH, EVERYONE, THANX FOR YOUR PATIENCE, MY STORY IS REAL , real messy,AND IM COMING OUT OF DISABILITY RETIREMENT WITH A SONG IN MY HEART, TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE, AND IT ALL STARTED RIGHT HERE AT THIS EBMM FORUM,
TNX Eh?;)
ATB:cool:
pl:)
PS,
IT SURE HURTZ TO GET LOCKED OUT, WHILE ON THE BRINK OF A MAJOR CULTURAL EVOLUTIONARY PHASE OF HUMAN ACTIVITY:D:(:eek: OUCH!!!:eek:
byby/pl
ps.hey bp, along with my apology, I need to thank you and all here for your patience here on my "WP" MISSION, OVER RECENT MONTHZ, SINCE YOU DIDN'T LOCK ME OUT AND CUFF ME SOONER, i ACTUALLY FIGURED THAT "WP" was & IS a valid and critically important global issue, worthy of discussion here in "CURRENT EVENTS", since,I'm not a great "songwriter, singer or bass player, I must do my creative artwork as it comez to me, IMAGINE, IF THE BEATLES SANG, "ALL YOU NEED IS MONEY AND CONNECTIONS":eek:
god bless you all!!!:cool::)
PL:)

ppss ... anybody chime in here and feedback to me about the concept of "CULTURAL INDUSTRY", which used to be simplified in these partz to representprimarily, such as artist rights management and monetary compensation for the arts, but I'm aiming to stretch the boundaries of "CI", W aaaaaaaayyyyyy beyond conventional imaginationz:D:cool::)
AND,Tnx again BP and You'ZAll

and, now, I'M OFF TO HUNT DOWN A TERRIBLE DRAGON... "kung hey fa choy" HAPPY YEAR OF THE SNAKE:eek::p:cool::D:)

important clue for all you "CI/WP watcherz ... keep an eye on THE MEDIA FOR BIG NEWZ FROM VANCOUVER
important clue for BP, I'm aiming to become your #1 ebmm salescritter, are we all ready for $ucce$$ beyond our wettest dreamz:p::D:cool::)
PO,ATB:cool:

Last edited:

PzoLover

Fishers of men

word to the awake and aware
On my way home from dragon hunting today, I rode the bus through "Tin Pan Alley", and all I can say is, "watch me go" ...:p:cool::), It'z time TGU was brought out into the open, :eek:"fresh air, instead of the usual "hush, hush, and, I DA MAN, and my people are counting on me to cut through the "politically correct" crowd scene:rolleyes: and get on with some serious "music", Oh, Yeah!!!" have I shared with you yet, that, as a multi-instrumentalist, I'm in the early stages of creating a "ballet ":D:cool::) ultimately, I'm sure it will be made available globally, by ETM :p=("easily transportable media"), since I don't trust cyberspace to honour it properly and respectfully.:rolleyes:
byby/pl:cool::)

Oh, Yeah, here'z one for ya to munch on,:(

back at Christmas, I was so upset by the 2 faced politically correctified greetingz,:eek: "Happy Holidaze, instead of the traditional "Merry Christmas":), that I was brought up with as a Christian , Boy Scout, in the home town marching band,:) that , I made my own version ..."Merry Christmas, and No Apologiez":D:cool::)

eventually, as a disabled Stroke Survivor, sick and tired of being crashed into in my wheelchair, by people not watching where they're going:eek::mad:, that I offered the following dark version greeting ...

"Misery Curses, and Happy Aneurysms:eek: It was even sooo harsh, that, one former guitar buddy, refuses to speak to me anymore, but that'z ok because he's a crappy player, who will not sit for a learning, and will not practice:p:( and yet he still complainz about his songwriting being still shadowed by certain CBC "Poster Boyz", and ignored by all but the most loyal of his wife's groopie frendz ... the CBC buddiez don't dare have his violent romantic edge, butthey are heavily schooled in how to use the CBC to their lonely and watery advantages:p;):rolleyes:
ok byby/pl:cool::)

OK, Here'z a capper for y'All, as otherwise mentioned, I'm a Muskoka Ontario lad, and I was raised by all the best AM radio stationz in the 50s - 70s, when FM took over, and I got really into Audiophilerie with my much beloved ESS AMT1 Tower units sporting the legendary Heil Air Motion Transformers:cool::) ... the point here is this, Muskoka, is the lovliest tourist region in Ontario,a mere 40 kilometres north of Orillia, Ontario, home of the legendary Gordon Lightfoot, who, as it were,used to play suppertime gigs for food, love and money, as a boy, singer/songwriter at the Oddfellows Hall, I was blessed to catch his performance summer '68 at the "Kee To Bala", a waaaaayyyyy popular hotspot on beautiful Lake Muskoka, around that time, I was also blessed to catch The Guess Who out of Winnipeg, also at The KEE:cool::)

OK, das enuff storytelling out of this "geezer" for now,:)
nitie nite/byby/pl:cool::)

Last edited:

PzoLover

brighter lights coming

:eek:;)Und, So!, Sez eye, just a teazer for now, I gotreal life storiez that will curl your toe nailz, unless of course, you're a "biter, Eh?, huhuh, someone otta do something eye say, oh, never mind, hey BP, when the time comez for you to give me a ring, I'm a wee bit slow coming to the phone due to my condition you know,;):D, but, better yet, if you're in the area, I'll probably be at Gladstone Park Wharf listening to the glorious springtime "Wildbirdie Symphony and watching the tug boats pull Canadian jobz out to sea:eek: the little duckiez are cute too:cool::)
remember, now, you heard it hear first:cool::)
byby/pl:)

Oh Yeah, Eh? ...Special note to BP, et al, YouZ'All Eh? ... Along with my regretz for apparently upsetting the "political equilibrium around "Hear" ...:eek:, Ireally do, believe & strongly :cool:in my intellectual positionz on TGU, and "SUCH", I realize now not just that BP of course has the perfect right and responsibility to keep "HIS" bandwith free from "POTENTIALLY HOT & CONTROVERSIAL & POTENTIALLY DIVISIVE matterz, I suppoze, I'm also realizing now how important these EBMM FORUMS are and have been to my personal wellbeing, ESPECIALLY SINCE MY CRASH 6 YRS AGO, Also, I was just Sooooo excited about the potential of PRECIENT to positively affect the entire music and musicinstrument industry, as well as, therefore, the well being of our world .. I'm now, Vancouver's newest and poorest, musical event creator/producer/development company = "Cultural Events" = My version of "Cultural industry"= Mucho $$$ Gigs for Vancouver Musicians, especially, any "up and coming"artists with Genuine "SOUL" and Character ... "Pozerz and other persons with such tragic flawz need not apply:eek:OK, I'll stop dambling here now and get to my point ... I'm getting a bit teary eyed once in a while:eek: because I'm not able to play as I used to, and I'll be damned if I'm going to fuddle duddle around with some lame ass excuse for playing, no matter how spectacular or "what-have-you", but I ain't into being no "crippled bassplayer posterwonderboy:eek:My way of saving the world is to play My Kind Of Music, "MyWay":D:cool::), no matter How"Unready, or Freaked Out" people may think they are for TGU:rolleyes:;):D:cool::)

OOPSIE:eek: BIG APOLOGIEZ AGIN, MAJOR BAD, I JUST YAPPED OUT SOMETHING RUDE THAT MAY HAVE/COULD LOOK AS THOUGH I'M SLAGGIN one of my own inspirationz and heroez, "Mr.Felton":eek:, ...MY point is, for 6 yearz now, everybody around me has beeN Pushing ME TO BE their kind of some kind of wheelchair hero, and , that'z not my "BAG":p, and, right hEAR AT this EBMMforum IS WHERE, i'M ALLOWED TO BE MYSELF AND PLAY "MY" KIND OF FUNKY TGU BASS GROOVEZ:D:D:):cool:, and this is why BP's "cuff" on my "ear", stung so much:eek::confused::(, But, I'll Survive & Thrive and Fix this Aching World, "Third Stone From The Sun":D:cool::)
byby/po/atb/pl:D:cool::);)

Last edited:
Top Bottom