• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

This will be a work in-process, we will add more pictures as the weekend progresses.

As always, the booth is top notch, but pics of that will come tomorrow when the good camera decides to cooperate.

Yes, the semi-hollow is light as a feather and the body has a lively resonance. (Ash semi-hollow with MM90, basswood semi-hollow with humbuckers - as per usual)
large.jpg

The new Silver Sparkle really pops!
large.jpg

And the Majesty is, well... majestic?
large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg

Last edited:

kestrou

Why is it, every time I see The Majesty in black I think, "And One Ring To Rule Them All!" ? :)

kestrou

fsmith

Wow, the semi-hollow was something I was not even considering as a new guitar in the lineup. Nice. Can't wait to get more information on that one.

As always, thanks Pete! I look forward to this time every year and your picture update of NAMM.

fogman

Wow! Semi hollow. Didn't see that one coming.
I think I'm going to want one of those...and a red Majesty and a black one too.

Thanks Pete!

PeteDuBaldo

pete, can you find out what finishes the new hollow axis' will come in?

You can get the semi-hollow in any color that the Axis & Super Sport are offered in.

Standard opaque colors: Black, Sapphire Black, Blue Pearl, Candy Red, White Pearl, Sky Blue, Silver Sparkle, Tangerine Pearl

Standard Trans colors: Red, Orange, Gold, Blue, Natural

Burst colors (upcharge): Honey, Vintage, Tobacco, Cherry, Black Cherry, Pacific Blue

ozzyrules

That hollow body makes me dream of an Axis/Supersport with a chambered body and maple top with mahogany tone block. Pete, pass that one on to BP, please.

Sweat

Nice Pete thanks for sharing wow semi hollow Axis SS that came out of left field, man had no gas and that comes along look forward to checking one out but it should be hard tail only:)

Top Bottom