• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

admin

Administrator
If you'd like to see a new How To Guide for using the forum software, please request it here by replying to this thread..

Jef

Hello, I would like to see a new How To Guide for using the forum software :cool:
Especially how to edit the signature, I tried and found the behavior very strange...
Thanks in advance :)

admin

Administrator
Yes I can do that when I get a moment. :)

What did you find strange when you tried to add or edit your signature?

Added: I see you used to have a signature image. I've just added that feature to the new Xenforo software so if that was the issue please try again and let me know if it's fixed now.

jones4tone

I‘d Love to know how I can go to the first unread message for me on a thread I’ve seen before. There used to be a small icon next to the thread title which did this. Thanks!

Jef

After uploading an image, I clicked on "Save" and get this error message:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • Your signature is 416 character(s) too long.
  • Your signature is 1 line(s) too long.
This is what I found strange already yesterday when trying to remove the tag "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" in my signature ;-)

Could you please help ?

admin

Administrator
@Jef

I have removed the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tags in your signature and adjusted the settings so the rest of your signature is within the limits for characters and lines. You should be able to edit your signature now without getting error messages.

However, if you still want to add an image you will need to remove some of the characters and lines in the rest of your signature to keep it within the limits for signatures.

Top Bottom