Status
Not open for further replies.

pudie

JP6 d.o.b

Hi...Just about to get a JP6 S/N G25135 ...could you give me the D.0.B
thanks

Last edited:

salty dog

This JP6 was completed on November 27th, 2001. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Thanks for that. First year they were made. Still seems to be in really good shape & plays well.

TDGinge

Hi

can I please also get birthday, colour and shipping info on an Albert Lee 94821

Many thanks, Rich

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hello EB,

I just bought an Axis and the serial is G28047. Any info would be great.

Thanks

This Axis was completed on April 12th, 2005. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Modern Guitar.

Hi joel! Can i have the info for M00354

This Majesty was completed on June 19th, 2014. The color is Polar Noir with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

Hi...Just about to get a JP6 S/N G25135 ...could you give me the D.0.B
thanks

This JP6 was completed on October 5th, 2004. The color is Limited Edition Envy Green. This limited edition was only open for order from July to September of 2004. It was originally shipped to Sound Pure LLC.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
I have the right serial number now for my JPX-7, F28300. Any info on it is appreciated.

This JPX 7 was completed on May 29th, 2012. The color is Barolo with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Hi

can I please also get birthday, colour and shipping info on an Albert Lee 94821

Many thanks, Rich

This Albert Lee SSS was completed on August 3rd, 1994. The color is Translucent Pinkburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Silhouette serial number 90095.
Thanks.

This Silhouette was completed on January 9th, 1990. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

M02625 - Majesty Artisan Nero

This Artisan Majesty was completed on November 9th, 2015. The color is Nero with Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sam Ash.

SORRY Edit from before My JP is G25135

This JP6 was completed on October 5th, 2004. The color is Limited Edition Envy Green. This limited edition was only open for order from July to September of 2004. It was originally shipped to Sound Pure LLC.

Axis G48700 - appreciate any details - purchase pending

Many thanks in advance.

This Axis was completed on January 8th, 2010. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Distribucion.

Music Man Stingray I, G001093 - DOB? Thanks.

These were pre Ernie Ball before the serial number database came around so we don't have production records unfortunately. Occasionally there is a date stamp in a pickup cavity or the neck pocket.

Music Man Majesty Artisan M04099 - purchase pending

This Artisan Majesty was completed on November 29th, 2016. The color is Marrone with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Leitz Music Co. Inc.

pudie

Hi Joel.... My JP G25135, could you tell me what pickups were originally in it as it has two dimarzios in and no crunch at the bridge....thanks.

alipil

These were pre Ernie Ball before the serial number database came around so we don't have production records unfortunately. Occasionally there is a date stamp in a pickup cavity or the neck pocket.
Allright, too bad, but thanks. Do you know which year defines 'pre Ernie Ball'?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom