• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Johnny Alien

While it is still not on the GC website, the local store had one and I played it for awhile. It is a really nice guitar. Noticeably heavier than the MM version but not bad by any means. The flatter radius neck is noticeable. I liked it and will pick one up whenever MF decides to put it on their site. I would buy the local one but I have a bunch of MF gift certificates. It seems like if the local GC has them then MF should as well but it's not listed yet.

Thanks for the inside info!

edhalen

The Cutlass is now on both GC's and MF's websites. MF shows some colors in stock. No Stingray as of yesterday.

oooogie

I just received a new(made in China) Axis Sub Series. Black with white binding, Matching headstock, 2 humbuckers and 5 way switch. And with the exception of the fret ends being a little bit sharpe and the fretboard edge being a little bit sharp. This is an exceptional value at $299.00. I got mine for $249.00 on Reverb. I'll spend an hour this weekend cleaning up the frets and this will be a fantastic guitar. It won't supplant my 1998 EBMM Axis Super Sport with Piezo but it also cost $2000.00 less. It'll be my living room go to.

Top Bottom