• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Daniel

Introducing the Ernie Ball Music Man Vault. Here's your chance to get your hands on top tier, limited edition models, not available anywhere else. For the first time, discover first article prototypes, rare one-off editions, custom-built test finishes, and exclusive offerings. Available direct from the factory and delivered straight to your door.

Shop now: www.music-man.com/the-vault

Attachments

• the-vault.jpg
    the-vault.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:

LordRiffenstein

i feel you man. already bought 2 this year so no more for me this 2019 atleast. lol

I just got a JP15 from sweetwater 2 months ago. I had one previously and didn't jive with it, then one day decided I had to have one again. This one's not going anywhere. That natural one is stellar though.

dryst_1025

I just got a JP15 from sweetwater 2 months ago. I had one previously and didn't jive with it, then one day decided I had to have one again. This one's not going anywhere. That natural one is stellar though.

really want to get a JP15 but i'm not a fan of the roasted maple fretboard and pearl inlays. wish they make a silverburst with ebony fretboard tho. i'd pay good money to get one. it's my dream guitar

dalto

That Cinnamon St Vincent is fantastic. I am glad I recently decided to stop buying guitars I already own in different finishes.

Astrofreq

giphy.gif

Danger Will Robinson!

***that Micro Prism Silo is gorgeous.

GWDavis28

That Salmond Sparkle JP is just awesome!!!!

I’ll say it again. “OMFG!!! “

Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spychocyco

Luckily there's nothing there right now calling my name, but I'm very scared of what's coming. :D

Jp6Fanatic

Luckily there's nothing there right now calling my name, but I'm very scared of what's coming. :D

Same here, if theres anything crazier than what's on there I'll have a heart attack. That spalted maple Sterling bass has the 12th fret BFR logo wonder how long that's been in there. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom