• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

francric

If we purchase something from there can we get a setup (gauge and tuning) of our choice? Maybe install a D-tuna?

GWDavis28

If we purchase something from there can we get a setup (gauge and tuning) of our choice? Maybe install a D-tuna?

Whatchu lookin at Willis?

Nice to see you around Frank, it's a been a very long time.

By the way really good question!!

Glenn |B)

Daniel

Although many of the pieces in The Vault are limited or one-of-a-kind, the Ernie Ball Music Man factory does not fulfill any custom options on our instruments.

GWDavis28

giphy.gif

Danger Will Robinson!

***that Micro Prism Silo is gorgeous.

Totally!!!!!!!

Glenn |B)

Astrofreq

Please introduce a transparent purple roasted maple Cutlass with white pearl pickguard, gold hardware, hardtail and piezo. I can give you my CC info in advance. :)

St_G

This is a very cool idea. Will it be updated on a set schedule, or do we need to check back every day?

vexed73

Hot pink luke with maple fretboard! Schwiiiing! No blue pill needed. I have a shadow gold I can trade if someone wants to get ot for me. Lol

Samoht

This is a pretty cool surprise. And nice that these are direct from EBMM...nice for us and nice for them!

threeminutesboy

This is a pretty cool surprise. And nice that these are direct from EBMM...nice for us and nice for them!

A very nice surprise indeed. Not sure the distribution network will like the surprise though but the models are kind of unique so not sure anyone will commit having them in stock. And they offer a credit facility which is also nice

Samoht

I like the option of buying from Pete or another great dealer, and also buying more limited/special stock straight from EBMM. I think it's the best of both worlds. It's doesn't cut the dealers out of the normal stuff, and it doesn't complicate the process by having to dole out these special models to dealers. Then for dealers like Pete we can have dealer-specific special models. I'm talking like I know the EBMM supply chain. hahaha

Last edited:
Top Bottom