• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kestrou

I missed the sparkle seafoam green Caprice bass. That would have been nice.
And I see a Steve Morse model with a maple fretboard. That is cool.

I've been spending my money on ebul wimmenz and stretched out choppers the last couple years - getting back in the game and like that Morse, but I'm not down with maple fretboard... :(

Kevin

jlf599

I'm hoping for another sparkly AL HSS release sometime. Hopefully we all get what we want. :)

Mixolydian82

Apologies if this is the wrong section, but do they randomly release special editions through the Vault or something? How often?

Bungholi0

Hi all, I'm new here because I've been GASing for a EBMM Luke. It looks like someone picked up the gasoline Luke III HH from the vault. Which one of you was it?

I'll be curious see see what that colour looks like up close in natural light.

Correction: it has disappeared from the reverb store.

Last edited:

Derepotyn

My new guitarist came into the band with an Ernie Ball guitar, that's why I'm here. And I already regret it after reading about the impossibility of shipping outside the US. Maybe someone would agree to buy the instrument for me and send it to Britain? I mentally cry, calculating how much this pleasure will cost me, but if there is one dude in the group with such a guitar, I need a second one. We've saved quite a bit on being able to buy spotify plays, so now it's time to improve the sound, haha.

Last edited:

Sweat

My new guitarist came into the band with an Ernie Ball guitar, that's why I'm here. And I already regret it after reading about the impossibility of shipping outside the US. Maybe someone would agree to buy the instrument for me and send it to Britain?
Pretty sure some of the guitars and basses in the Vault can be bought and shipped international, I may be wrong but hopefully someone from EBMM will chime in.

Jef

My new guitarist came into the band with an Ernie Ball guitar, that's why I'm here. And I already regret it after reading about the impossibility of shipping outside the US. Maybe someone would agree to buy the instrument for me and send it to Britain?
Where did you read this ?
I read the opposite (Instruments Now Available Internationally) on the upper right corner on the vault web page...
And same in the shipping policy:
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (OUTSIDE OF USA)

Which products are available internationally?

Currently, only our instruments are available for purchase outside of the USA.

So I don't see why you couldn't buy it by yourself... Maybe an attempt to get a christmas gift from someone on the forum ? 😜

Last edited:

ZilpahWalker

Hello. Please tell me, did you buy this guitar online for spotify promotion? Or do you have a store in your city? I would really like to see and compare their guitar models.

Last edited:
Top Bottom