• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

TobbaLee

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between the JP6 model that have the "JP" logo on top of the neck and those who have not. Is it something that older models do not have or did they come with the loge from a date or year? Hope someone can help me with this. I'm looking to buy a JP 6 but this one is without the JP-mark. Best regards from Tobba - Stavanger - Norway :)

Attachments

• JP6.jpg
    JP6.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 256

johnnyboogie

Hello Tobba!!

The JP6 and JP7 models come with or without the JP logo on the 1st fret, the JP signature on the headstock, the shield inlays on the fretboard, as well as the matching headstock and the piezo. It's up to the person that places the order.

From the BFR model onwards these options stopped, and all JP models come with the above mentioned specs by default.

All the best from Athens, Greece =)

gfex

Hello tobba
I think the model you indicated in the picture is the first version. Ti does not have the matched headstock and the jp logo in the first fret . I own one of this model (mine is without piezo)...it sounds amazingly!!!! Greetings from Brescia - italy

Dead-Eye

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between the JP6 model that have the "JP" logo on top of the neck and those who have not. Is it something that older models do not have or did they come with the loge from a date or year? Hope someone can help me with this. I'm looking to buy a JP 6 but this one is without the JP-mark. Best regards from Tobba - Stavanger - Norway :)

The JP inlay comes with the optional shield inlays.

TobbaLee

Thank you guys for answers. I will probably buy this one. Dream Theater is visiting my hometown next week and I have booked meet & greet with the band. Planing on getting all signatures on the JP6 as well��. I am really exited. Have a nice week. Tobba.

Top Bottom