• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bovinehost

Administrator
How is this not full of posts?
I got an email about the vault having instruments, wow I'm ready to spend some money!

"The Vault" now has a different meaning! Before, it was stuff that Sterling forgot was under his bed. Now, it's stuff you can buy.

Which is even COOLER.

bovinehost

Administrator
Playing the green one today I was wondering what happened to the orange one? Anyone know?

Both Craig Young and I wanted that one way back when.

It was reported that people actually did look for it....which may mean Dargin slid it under his bed, from whence no bass has ever escaped.

Maybe it's been found in the meantime? No idea. But it's sure orange and dead cool.

BIGEJ2

Couple quick thoughts on The Vault. First, I think it is awesome EBMM is making small batches or one-offs available to the general public without having to hunt one down at a retailer or pay premium pricing for scarcity. Second, ordering was a breeze - the website is very intuitive, communication about the order was perfect and the instrument was quickly shipped. Couldn't ask for a better process. Finally, every single instrument listed is aesthetically pleasing and there is plenty of variety. Whoever is deciding what to build is doing a phenomenal job!

strummer

Enormous Member
Couple quick thoughts on The Vault. First, I think it is awesome EBMM is making small batches or one-offs available to the general public without having to hunt one down at a retailer or pay premium pricing for scarcity. Second, ordering was a breeze - the website is very intuitive, communication about the order was perfect and the instrument was quickly shipped. Couldn't ask for a better process. Finally, every single instrument listed is aesthetically pleasing and there is plenty of variety. Whoever is deciding what to build is doing a phenomenal job!

So... WHAT DID YOU GET?

RobertB

This bass looks like it was made for Ian Grushka from New Found Glory, and he's unfortunately gone in a different direction with the basses he plays. So, we have some cool Cutlass basses with roasted necks that can't go to a store.

Just seeing this - I assume those are gone?

Dave Cochrane

Kia ora from New Zealand - the only way we seem to be able to order online from you is via the Vault. Are there any plans to extend online to the full range? I’d really love to get a Stingray Special in black, but right now only roasted orange is available. Thanks for any info!

stingraymyway

I’m a big Dream Theater fan. Finally EBMM came out with the John Myung bass. Wanted to wait until another color was available, not a fan of black guitars. Ahh, the JM in Silver! Bingo, Vault sale. Made the purchase and got a call a few days later from EBMM. It will be three months until I receive it. Has to be made. It was like the Seinfeld episode with the rental car. If it’s a Vault item, shouldn’t it already be in the Vault?
That’s been in December. Still waiting but will be happy when it arrives.

Top Bottom