• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kbaim

I hope this is okay with the powers that be...

I just wanted to say the devastation and loss of life along with so much suffering is almost impossible to get a handle on.

I also wonder if the relief efforts of so many nations working in cooperation with each other might somehow have helped avert the total disintegration of long held alliances, while strengthening weaker and questionable relationships, and pushing us back from what was starting to feel like the brink.

Of course, I tend to worry. :eek:

KEITH

koogie2k

Being put on call so much to go to Iraq and being a "guest" there so often, I actually put in to go over to lend my services for any relief or aid that I or my team may provide to the tsunami victims.....I have been told to stand by. Hopefully I can be utilized in this effort to bring someone some happiness in such a bad time. Keith my friend, you are a kind person and the world needs more people like you. Thanks bro! :cool:

OrangeChannel

jongitarz said:
And smartasses :D

That's where I come in....I think? Ahh maybe not....

In all seriousness,

Keith and Rich...diamonds in the rough (actually you're included there too Jon). The Tsunami was devastating, and it puts life in general in perspective...I need to get a donation out since my little neice already has me beat by donating the contents of her piggybank so kids don't go hungry...

As an aside, I heard there was another earthquake near Japan yesterday....

koogie2k

Maybe that game should be over there with the others that you posted and not in this thread.....my 2 pennies. I like it though. :cool:

Top Bottom