• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

spirituart

Hello, here is my fretless Stingray with piezo,
I think it's a 2001, judging the serial E23835.

The color looks like Desert Gold or else, but there is a vertical gradient
instead of a radial one, very unusual but beautiful!

If anybody have more infos or anectodes about it, I would like to share, thanks!

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,396
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,602

nurnay

Never seen a pickguard that went *over* the strings before. Interesting. :)

But seriously, cool color.

Holdsg

that color, based on my research when I had a Sterling of the same color, is Autumn Redburst. (but it has been called other things like Autumn Red Rise/Sunrise too). There are also guitars in that color.

stingray96191

This color is Called Autumn Redrise. There as the colors rise up when viewed horizontally. There was also a color option called autumn red burst, which had the same color palate, with a traditional sunburst paint job.

The colors are the same, the finishes are different.

I had a redrise stingray until recently, beautiful finish. If they would reissue it, i would but it with a neck i am comfortable with.

stingray96191

I can probably find my EBMM catalog from 2001 or 2002 that has pictures and listings for both colors. Autumn REdRise, and Autumn Redburst. 2 different finishes.

Erin

stingray96191

I lusted after this color for years.. Only fairly recently did I find one, but the beast that is the IRS said being on dissability doesn't mean I don't owe taxes, and since I don't withhold I needed a couple dozen Benjamin's last year. She left me to the much warmer climate of Florida. One day I will find a sterling in this color, or become famous enough EBMM will build me something in a very similar shade. But for now I have memories, and an old catalog somewhere.
Erin

Top Bottom