• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Big Poppa

Joe lots of bands dont make it the first time...Please read Kevins response...all bands that played entered just like your band. Write good songs and practice and promote like mad and lets see where it takes you guys.

JoeLui89

i understand, even if its not my band tho...i clearly stated that, cause ****, i hated voting everyday hahaha xD...

and well, you guys can close this, i cant do anything now xD...just a lil piece of pie for y'all

ill stick around still :D...ill see what ernie has in store for my musical interests...

jchalas

Stick around Joe. Even if you only use their strings, sooner or later you'll try out an EBMM guitar or bass and want one. And then another. And another. The G.A.S. (guitar acquisition syndrome) around here is not only larger than life, it's also contagious.

There are always interesting topics of discussion that you can read up on even if you don't have a comment. The community here is great and everyone - I mean everyone - is willing to share their tips and hard earned knowledge so ask questions and post when you can.
Welcome to the Forum,
Janice

Top Bottom