• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dlloyd

smallequestrian said:
GW, those are great pics. I will add some of those later in the week. Does he have a pic of just the Gold sparkle anywhere?

This is from that same site. No idea who the kid is...

namm03ggg.jpg

nismaniac

Copperhead Bronze

Nice job smallequestrian. I'm honored to have you use some pics of my Copperhead Bronze SR5. This was a really good idea because EBMM has produced some of the most interesting and original colors of any other instrument manufacturer out there.

I also wanted to clarify something in regards to the Copperhead Bronze finish. You have it listed as a solid color which is fine, but I would actually call it a metallic finish. The sparkles aren't as big and defined as the "sparkle" colors, but it does have a metallic sparkle to it similar to many automotive finishes.

~Austin

smallequestrian

nismaniac said:
Nice job smallequestrian. I'm honored to have you use some pics of my Copperhead Bronze SR5. This was a really good idea because EBMM has produced some of the most interesting and original colors of any other instrument manufacturer out there.

I also wanted to clarify something in regards to the Copperhead Bronze finish. You have it listed as a solid color which is fine, but I would actually call it a metallic finish. The sparkles aren't as big and defined as the "sparkle" colors, but it does have a metallic sparkle to it similar to many automotive finishes.

~Austin

I guess I could make the distinguishment(is that a word?). The problem is that a lot of the solid finishes have a "spakleness" to them, like Metal flake Green, Medallion Gold, Lavender Pearl (all of which I own or have owned). And then there are other finishes that you could say have sparkle in them, but I wouldn't consider metallic though. Its a fine line and maybe not a necessary one to make. I'll look into it, but it may not be a high priority for right now.

GWDavis28

Yah that Fritz the Cat color is mint huh.

Is it sparkley at all???

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom